TOKBOX

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Good Times..

(Just for the record.... I'm Alive...!!!! )

Today was one of those days that started off on a lousy note but ended on the best. Been a while since something like this has happened, so logging in the experience for days that feel otherwise…

This is what happened…

As I said, the day started off with me feeling "sha!!! There’s nothing to do here", well frankly there isn’t one just has to find ways to stay alive here anyways that’s that. Work was “the same old” but things started looking good when we left 10 minutes early from work – for a change and since then everything just happened just the way I like it - WITHOUT ANY PLANNING.

Dad and bro suddenly ring me up saying they are picking me up from work…

Sliffles decided to drop in to help out with the computer, ok that was fun... (Now!!!! Not then!!!! if your reading this) when he said he couldn’t make it while I was talking to him on the phone and the next thing I know is he’s walking into my place..

Then, there was a sequence of teasing and troubling isa (because she just returned from her 1 week trip to India)…which lasted for an hour or more!!!

Then cinders and kev (the fun couple – both good friends) drop in for a lil TP too bad me couldn’t hang out - went out shopping for my "not little any more"(NLAM) brother with dad and sliffles.. :)

And there was rod too... guess I owe an equal amount of gratitude for this feeling for his unexpected visit. We sat down like old times, chit chatting, talking about stuff … just the way I like to.. Ah then got my timely quota of 60s/70s rock songs.. best part was he gave me a preview of all the songs in that particular folder so I could actually choose what I wanted… J. I plan to collect enough to fill a cd so I could have my own album of chill out music J

And so yeah…. that was it!!! That was what it took to make a seemingly lousy day into one of those rare days that end in a great feeling!!! And how could I forget to add.. had this short and sweet chat with my Lolo happy day for us.. 2 years now since we met!!!... come to think of it.. 1st of May has always been good for me.... hmmm... that's a thought.. guess my Late Gabby mama is watching ova me.. will send up prayers for him tonight...

That’s when I realized and smiled again feeling thankful to the “All – Mighty” one thinking... “Thanks for being there in so many ways…”

4 comments:

Abhishek said...

what is this blog about? Was it your birthday or something? In that case...how old are you ;)

Rowe said...

he he.. does seem like that nah.. with so many visitors.. nah it wasn't my birthday :) (Sept) there is the profile :) ;p

ra said...

hey u didnt tell me what u thought about what u read...just realised

Rowe said...

Oh yea I didnt right..!!!! "fallback" hmm...just remembering it...ok remembered it...but why...??? this is the part where I need to be in front of you to "see" what you saying... :).. when we meet next k... :)