TOKBOX

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Relaxed

One of those good days...Fruitful at work...Long fun walk in the evening wit friends...lil wine and dine ;p... listened and listening to some good old classics... and gonna sleep soon...

Here are some of the songs I was listening to.. no particular pick, no particular order, no particular reason.. just some easy listening....

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'..."

****************

"Send me the pillow that you dream on.
Don't you know that I still care for you?
Send me the pillow that you dream on,
So darling, I can dream on it, too."

****************

"Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest"

****************

"I hear the sound of distant drums
Far away, far away
And if they call for me to come
Then I must go and you must stay"

****************

"Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love."

****************

"A long long time ago on graduation day you handed me your book I signed this way
Roses are red my love violets are blue sugar is sweet my love but not as sweet as you"

****************

Sitting here typing this post.. can hear my dada sing along to these golden oldies :)..:) he's relaxed I know, remembering his good old days... :) :)

Everyone's relaxed here right now.. :) <- smile of satisfaction

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles
~Charlie Chaplin

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

for some reason, guantanamera would relax me. I never understood the words, just the tone and the music. Now, I let hard rock take me over...no relaxation, just plain old simple adrenalin. Octane and Caffeine baby. thats all I need :)

Anonymous said...

what if those raindrops were from acid tainted clouds?

what if your pillow was made of concrete?

what if the kiss was from an unrealised dream?

and those drums were sounds from warmongers?

what if feelings were just a misguided attempt in reaching a seemingly impossible goal?

graduation day - new beginnings? to be enslaved by a corporate vampire....

hehehe!! have a nice day!!!

Rowe said...

@Anonymous :)

Well..

if those raindrops were from acid tainted clouds.. then it would do what acid does the best.. ;)

if the pillow was made of concrete...then there would be no sleep...no dream

if the kiss was from an unrealised dream... its welcome

the drums were sounds from warmongers....yes... :)

what if feelings were just a misguided attempt in reaching a seemingly impossible goal.. didn't understand that..

graduation day - new beginnings? to be enslaved by a corporate vampire....I agree.. :)

Good day to you too.