TOKBOX

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Then.....and... Now

Meeting old friends has always been fun.. Just returning back from this party where I met friends from school and I’m talking about friends from the 7th and 8th standard.. Good old times.. Good old memories..

Back then would've never thought we'd all end up in the same place 10-12 years later... :). But here we are!!!!

This friend whose b’day I went for was my partner in the 7th standard...am gonna relate a story to you that he told me, rather reminded me about last year when I met him again!!!!... This is one very distinct memory he has in connection with me.. you'll know why in a bit...

Well, I used to be naughty kid with the innocent looks, the kind that would run around in the class as soon as the teacher left the room… :) a few of my good friends reading this would disagree with the innocent part but trust me this one time.. i'm talking about 7th standard.. :)... Ok so I write something in my book, (wrote the word F***) and I'm whispering to this guy innocently ... "This is a bad word ok... Don’t use it…"

When he told me that last year obviously I had no memory of it but couldn’t help but laugh at that… I’m thinking.. Sha!!!!…I was so naive … Those were the days.. he he… the “good” old days….

My friends now.. will have a totally different story to tell… (Psst.. word of advice.. don’t believe em .. )..... :) <- my naughty ;)

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

naughty girl
I used to be the good boy of the class. For real. I was a big time introvert and a follower of rules and regulations to the 't' (thankfully not any more). Back in the day, girls would sit separately in one half of the class and the boys in the other half. My class teacher in 9th std. made one of the notorious boys and me sit in the middle of the girls row. She paired up few more boys and did the same hoping to discipline them. I don't think it worked though. We all just grew up and turned out just fine.

Rowe said...

Good boy haan.. :) :) The T's pet???

I used to be so talkative then my teacher would always make me sit with the quiet girls or the news girls with the hope that I'd sudhrao... but it'd just take me a week to make them like me..!!! This used to be the usual complaint to my parents :)...he he

Wasn't like that for long tho.. eventually I did quieten down...