TOKBOX

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Amen.. I'm Alive

Suddenly there is so much to say … (The reason I started blogging)… it’s actually a good feeling… “I moved that block!!!”

Work seems to be taking on a good direction. Being given oppurtunities to actually do what I wanted to do and though I never really looked at it that way i.e. as “Things I want to do at work” I am glad its happening. I suppose all this is leading to a good formation of the thoughts. “Interesting” – (that’s what I’m thinking right now). Perhaps this is for the good hmm… thinking, it probably is, considering that everything happens for a reason.

For a change the days too have been passing by with the unexpected note (the way I like it). For a change it’s been a good 2 weeks… without any regret rolls (that’s a whisper just afraid to be speaking too soon). No backstage issues… I could go through that bungee jump right now as in right right now…don’t know about laters cause I whispered :)

Things have been moving, started reading again and yes going to finish it this time, over the last year I’ve started 4 books outta which I completed 2. Two I left half way which I think is not good. For now, no interest to go over em again and finish it…

But I’ve started reading another this year.. And looking at my interest I suppose I’ll see the end of this one for sure. Thinking about setting some reading targets for the rest year... Probably a little too late for New Year resolutions… but what the hell!!! – Better late than never…

I think this is a good start… Hoping for that good end… I believe.. “If its not fine, Its not the end…”

Yesterday had this encounter with a person, I prefer to keep anonymous who was filled with bitterness and hatred… may or may not be his/her fault but still it was there.. it was a phone conversation and at the end of it… all I was thinking …and singing to myself was

"If everyone cared and no body cried
If everyone loved and no body lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when no body died
Amen... I'm Alive"

Will say more about this song... but will leave that for another day


“The most profound statements are often said in silence.” - Lynn Johnston (1947 - ), For Better or For Worse, 01-15-04

No comments: