TOKBOX

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fine moments...

Adios to another fantastic weekend... like the last.. this was fun but in a totally different way.. went out for this picnic which has still left me tired and has left long lasting impression on my mind.. Wasn't physically relaxing but relaxing.. when I got back home in the evening felt like I was out on a vacation and like I was coming home after ages!!!!! Strange nah.. but true :)

Want to describe the feelings and everything that happened.. Got it all in my head but like I said.. no enery :) soooooo tired right now.. just wanna crash!!! (and am gonna do just that..)

......Nevertheless... HAPPY!!!!

M. Scott Peck:

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

Rowe,
I totally get what you are feeling. I had a 16 hour long day going to theme parks and cirque du solei and a hindi movie :(
Me totally slammed too. I have funny thoughts about the movie I saw: Tara Rum Pum Pum...but I am too tired to write. I guess I can write a few comments here and there!

Rowe said...

Make the most of the weekend I tell you... Sha I'm still tired...still recovering... even after a day...!!!!

Happy relaxing!!!