TOKBOX

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Spiderman-3 review

Adios to another great weekend…

Spent some quality time with dad and self... watching TV, online, reading, eating, grocery shopping etc…

Ah yeah watched Spiderman – 3 yesterday… and yup was a good movie…. But like I said, and saying again…. Too many characters, too many plots and too many connections… you have to see it to know what I’m saying…

Not denying that it wasn’t exciting .. I like the movie a lot… but sometime in the middle felt like… they tried to cram everything into one movie because at some part I felt they should’ve added more detail some more fiction!!!!. I think they could’ve made another part and ended this one well with a whole lot of detail. Was a long movie though 2 n 1/2 hrs with editing… Editing??? You ask… yea here in Kuwait there kinda sensor all the short kisses even if it last for about 5 seconds…

The theatre was loaded with kids all of them exited and whistling and happy… There was this one cute little kiddo sitting next to me and from what I felt and remember (when I did look away from the screen) was that he kept pointing his hands around here and there imitating Spiderman. It was really funny his parents were so embarrassed trying to keep him calm but this little bugger kept going on… If I could wish for something at that time I’d wish that magically a web sprayed out from his hands hehe.. I’m sure he would’ve been more than thrilled.

Story wise, I thought it was fine… But what I like the most about the movie and what was consistent in all 3 parts was the magnification of human values, emotions and needs.

The acting was great too.. I thought all actors did a fantastic job in every role. You could actually tell from the expression if he was playing the bad guy or the good guy… ok if you didn’t get that you’d have to watch the movie.

To conclude with my Spiderman review, I’m sure the kids would love it… if you’ve enjoyed the Spiderman action in previous parts there’s surely a lot more action here…and for those of you who appreciate new characters you’ll love the new ones in this part… not disclosing them here don’t want to spoil your suspense… :) :)

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

if I was a kid wanting to be Spidy, I would be wishing for a hot kiss from Kristen Dunst, not some stupid web leaking from my wrists ;)

Everyone was hyped up about this movie coming out. I enjoyed the last two, but never was so eager for this one.

Rowe said...

hmmm... "hot kiss" haan... are you sure..you'd want that as a kid!!!! he he.. if yes.. then I'm sure alot of gurls would like to get hands on this info... ;p

About the movie, true it is hyped especially since part 1 and 2 were great.. nevertheless its worth watching once atleast!!!