TOKBOX

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hair cut experience

Today went for to get my hair cut.. and for some reason going to the hairdressers has always been a nail-biting experience.

Well FYI.. I like experimenting new hairstyles.. back in college it was so much easier just go to the parlor pick up the hair styling book, point at a style and just pray it was cut the way I want it and the way it looked in the book. No worries about what any one thought, no tension about superiors or anything for that matter

Times have changed you can say, cause now when I'm getting a hair cut I'm praying that it's not cut too short or it don't make me look small cause as it is I look 5 years younger than I am.. (not complaining.. :) ) and too short a cut would drop it to 8!!! :) he he.. mostly cause of work.. cuz I always get the "she's so young look!!!" :)

Tough luck this time.. its cut shorter that I wanted..me and my big mouth.. when the hairdresser asked me "Should I cut it one inch shorter", I said.. "its ok.. you can go shorter than that" .. so can't complain this time.. hehe..

But again looking on the brighter side... I've finally got rid of the little color that was left of last time's hair color experience. So now finally it's all naturally black.. :) looking forward to getting red streaks.. but guess I'll hang on to that thought for now..

Other than that the day was pretty much good on the whole.. had a nice short nap this afternoon.. thats why am fresh right now...and yes the reading is still on... :) gonna log off now like a good girl and get back to my book.. :)

"Hope" is the thing with feathers-- That perches in the soul-- And sings the tune without the words-- And never stops--at all-- Emily Dickenson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ur lucky. ive actually fallen asleep when getting my hair cut. and u kno what thats when i had one one the best haircuts of my life.

this time, as usual, im gonna let it grow. i always tell myself that and end up gettin it cut in a months time.

cudnt post a comment yesterday. unless u did that intentionally.

got some maryann songs, hope its what ur dad's lookin for