TOKBOX

Monday, May 14, 2007

Emotions explosions

Today me experience one of those senti moments. A very good friend.. Sliffles.. getting married this November had to get this certificate (NOC - No objection certificate) from the church... now this is a very important certificate which is proof that you haven't been married before. You need to have 2 witnesses as proof of the same!!!!..I had not idea it was but..its a big deal!!...

Anyways,I casually went along just for company and then I was asked to be one of the witness since both witnesses couldn't be from the same family and so I had to sign..

I felt so much older than I usually feel (FYI-I usually feel 20), felt like the special chosen one bestowed with powers "to sign", felt like the beginning of a different phase/era.. was such a touching moment!!! and Sliffles is such a close friend...which was more reason to feel so sentimental...

I really don't understand why.. but I felt so many different emotions in a matter of a few minutes.. mixed emotions just wanted to fall out as tears...Don't know if you'll get what I'm saying but.. I felt very special!!!!

2 comments:

Abhishek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhishek said...

I have those moments too when I feel special when someone involves me into their special activity. Good for you. So when do you go looking around for people to sign your no objection certificate?