TOKBOX

Monday, April 30, 2007

Had a lot of dish washing detergents for today... don’t know how it’s going to affect my day.I just hope it don’t affect my appetite.
It all started when I wanted to drink water from my bottle this morning at work, had a nice big sip and after I swallowed it down... got this weird taste of soap... so I decided ok its fine (happened before).. Let me rinse it and top it again... this time confident of the soapiness gone… I had an even bigger sip... Mild though the soapy feeling was still there... so I decided forget that one will use another bottle so asked the tea boy for another one filled it and had my first sip of clean (not sure :) but definitely not soapy) water at work....:) then as I sat smiling with satisfaction..

The tea boy appears again with my bottle filled with water and insisting that I taste and see if the water was fine..... I tried to convince him that I didn’t want to... But he insisted since apparently he'd put in time to rinse it... so I tasted it... (The nice obliging girl that I am) and what do you know... Soapy water again... Not sure if it was in my head or what... I told him the feeling was still there and he said... "Haan maine.. phir se sabun se dhoya aur bahut baan pani pass kiya..!!!" and I was like "Phir se sabun!!!!!...Sigh!!! koi baat nahi..." what else could I say Just smiled and said "Thank you"

Trying to look on the bright side... Maybe my system would be clean today....ooo just heard my stomach make noise... Hoping alls well in there :()

If I survive thro the day...... you'll definitely know tomorrow... he he...

When in doubt.. DISCARD!!!!

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

you will at least have chamakdar new esophagus and intestine walls!