TOKBOX

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I said at 10:30..

... Was always under the impression that 6 hours sleep is good for me.. but for some strange reason.. I did not wake up with that "good" awake feeling today inspite of my 6 hrs

Some probable reasons could be...

  • Woke up today feeling really cold.. That's when I realized yeah Isa pizza not around to turn the AC off when she wakes up.. until yesterday I did wake up to the right temperature
  • Lock the door soon as I got up – something I don't usually do…again isa piza
  • Gloomy weather been like that since yesterday

At 14:24 I said…

Burp!!!!.. had a nice meal at Udpi.. tried the thali for a change and so full.. thank God we walked back.. else I'd not be able to work now.. J the weather changed magically.. like it always does here

Guess that'll be all for today getting on with work..

There are two kinds of light--the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
- James Thurber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn forgot isa was leavin!!!!!

been so tied up at work, damned virus n all. ruff week, oh well survived it. havent been to udipi in a while.

everywhere u go,
always take the weather with you....

the light that glows is the one that will burn out cuz it used to be the glare that obscured