TOKBOX

Saturday, March 03, 2007

  • I realize that love keeps you goin
  • I realize we all need to feel completed
  • I realize that we all in search of something
  • I realize that every individual always needs that special attention
  • I realize that even God dont like to be watched/bugged while he is at work
  • I realize that somethings take its own time
  • I realize that a smile always always makes a difference
  • I realize that the world has alot of negative.. but a negative and negative = positive, lets hope we dont add that odd negative...
  • I realize that anxiety associated with uncertainity in life only adds to the joy and excitement we receive in the end
  • I realize and believe that everything happens for a reason
  • I believe that everywhere we are.. we'er there for a reson
  • I realize that we leave when we've finished our work there...
  • I know that "If it's not fine, its not the end..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soemtimes u astonish me, what i fail to understand is why when u have all this inside of u, u dont let it out.

reasons, reasons - track ur life, ull see reasons and options. all the right ones, all the wrong ones.

God doesnt get bugged, He wants u to constantly unload ur issues. remember the thing i once read, the thing on ur door....

the end is always a beginning, lil one