TOKBOX

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day by day...

Yesterday, really ended up being one of those great days which are so rare.. went out to watch a local production of the musical - Godspell which I thought, or I should say, which WAS excellent. Every performance was hair raising... I hardly remember sitting comfortably on my seat cause I was so excited to see the show (slept with a terrible backache, but it was worth it).. It was so good, that if I had a chance to see the same (same group) perform again I would go!!!.... It had such wonderful messages, the same stories I've heard since childhood, with a different perspective..

Here are some good performances of other production of Godspell, these of course are some of the best that I've searched...

By my side

Day by day

All good things

Obviously, I'm a fan... :-D

I love the music, and yes it turns out that here, I realize, I find myself looking for it subconsciously. Finally today, I will join the choir :-) yipee!!! and I am so excited about that. This choir is just a group of 4-6 singers but the music that they make is so good.. one of the reason I have started attending that service regularly..and today I will sing with them too.

If only, ...arrgh!!!...

~Nevertheless... thankful :-)

1 comment:

Ahmed Emara said...

This is my first post in your blog
my name is Ahmed working as software engineer in softlock company "Security Service Provider"
tell me if I can post again in your blog

Emara@softlock.net
0020101122586