TOKBOX

Monday, January 08, 2007

" My love, here I stand before you
I am yours now From this moment on
Take my hand
Only you can stop me shaking
We'll share forever
This I promise you "

Well......I dont know how... but some people just have this blessed skill of making you smile...:)
Humanity, in all its glory.. does have something nice to offer after all..:)...

2days and counting....tick tock tick tock...

Molinism is the view that God is able to predestine all events on Earth because he knows in advance what people will freely choose.... :)

Word of the day:

SHADOW: an inseparable companion;

2 comments:

Tina Miranda said...

Now I know what birds of a feather mean :) :) I can never figure out....So I guess I am the Audience....love the lines, whom are they for ahem ahem

Don't worry about the chocs, supply is unlimited :)

Anonymous said...

When u've been blessed with a smile as beautiful and radiant as yours...
Can u blame people for wanting to make you smile...:)

Molinism..Hmmm...kinda assumes that you are always provided with a choice doesnt it...
Wat abt the times when you dont have a choice?? Doesnt GOD always decide everything...:)


"Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly"